Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) is a global provider of rental power, temporary cooling and mobile water solutions, has been chosen as one of the “Top 25 Most Innovative Companies in the Gulf”. RSS was ranked fourth, in the special report by Construction Week Magazine.
According to the special report “All the companies listed in Construction Week’s Top 25 Most Innovative Companies have played a key role in not only driving product and technology development in their respective sectors of the construction industry supply chain, but in helping the GCC attain status as a major innovation-driven economy.”
According to Robert Bagatsing, Group Marketing Manager of RSS, “being recognized as a top innovator company in the Middle East is a validation of our values towards quality and our commitment to excellence. RSS has been, and will always be propelled by constant innovation. RSS has a ‘Kaizen’ culture which embraced innovation. Everyone at RSS, from the chairman to site operators has a ‘can do’ attitude in achieving the objectives.”
Milan Balac, Managing Director of Rental Solutions & Services says, “RSS is always committed to deliver exceptional and value adding rental equipment – in particular power and temporary cooling products, as well as mobile desalination water plant and maintenance services that exceeds the expectations of our clients. We’ve embraced ingenuity to solve the ever increasing challenges that our clients set for us, no matter how complex the situations are.”
Lee Cox, General Manager for RSS Southern Gulf (Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Sharjah) mentioned, “In addition to this recent accolade, RSS have pioneered mobile water desalination option in the region; we hold the record of building the largest temporary cooling plant in the region; and has been awarded the ‘MEP Contractor of the Year’. These are a testament of our commitment to ensure innovation is a constant driving force in our organization.”
Colin Cavé, RSS General Manager for Northern Gulf (Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar) sited that “RSS has pioneering rental power, cooling and water products using unique applications, however our people are our strength. We have a very innovative team. Our expertise has been applied to ‘never-been-solved’ cooling and power generation problems which have resulted in “breakthrough projects.”
Peter den Boogert, General Manager for Oman and Global Power Projects says, “Everyone can procure diesel generators, chillers and desalination plants and create their own rental company the next day. But what separates RSS from much of the rental providers is the ‘human ware’. Beyond the hire equipment, our people are tasked to create engineered solutions to solve complex power generation difficulties, cooling challenges and water shortage problems.”
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) is a global provider of rental power, temporary cooling and mobile water solutions, offering reliable equipment, flexible services and exceptional engineering services, at a moments notice.
RSS Rental Power Solutions:
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) offers the most reliable and fuel efficient diesel power generation equipment. Whether it’s a single site event project or multi-megawatt power solutions for the whole city, RSS offers various ranges of highly efficient diesel powered generators and power accessories to suit the requirements of any clients around the world.
RSS can deliver, install, operate and manage multi-megawatt power project site anywhere in the world, which includes a dedicated service team to plan, organize and manage the entire process of supplying power.
RSS provide engineered power solutions to any industry that requires uninterrupted electricity or maintenance, testing and commissioning of equipments.
RSS temporary power solutions include state-of-the-art diesel generators, with intelligent logical controllers incorporated, containerized and highly efficient & sound attenuated; power-distribution cabinets, comprehensive range of load banks, multi-tap transformers, change-over panels and power-junction boxes. RSS also offer extended range of environmentally safe fuel tanks & high current flexible power cables, all suited for extreme ambient conditions. Generators capacity: 15kVA, 30kVA, 60kVA, 125kVA, 220kVA, 300kVA, 500kVA, 640kVA, 800kVA, 1000kVA, 1250kVA and hybrid gensets.
Independent Power Projects (IPP)
· Utilities – offering turnkey solutions in supplementing power to the grid due to seasonal peak demand, maintenance or unplanned outages.
· Military – uninterrupted power supply to military, air force, United Nations, NATO allied forces, airports, sea-ports and naval bases.
· Government – assist government & UN in rebuilding country’s power infrastructure by supplying multi-megawatt power to the grid.
· Emergency – providing emergency power to communities in cases of typhoon, earthquake and other natural calamities.
· Rural & Island – offering multi-megawatt power generation to inaccessible locations and hard-to-reach islands.
· Construction – powering site office, cranes, welding & other heavy equipment prior to utility connection at site.
· Oil & Gas – upstream & downstream power solutions; onshore & offshore high voltage power generation; load banks for commissioning, shut-down & maintenance.
· Events – turnkey power solutions for exhibitions, trade fair, concerts and sporting events.
· Industrial – providing rental generators to manufacturing plants, factories, FMCG and warehouses.
· Shipping – scheduled maintenance, emergency or onshore generators, loadbanks, fuel tanks & distribution boards.
· Telecommunications – hybrid generators that are fuel efficient, saves operation expenses & ideal for remote cell tower locations.
RSS Temporary Cooling Solutions
RSS rental cooling solutionsincludes high efficiency air-cooled chillers, water-cooled modules, Air handling units, packaged cooling applications cooling towers and integral VFD pumps. Our products also include a wide range of fluid pumps for various applications, a variety of certified high pressure flexible hoses, a large inventory of fluid line components including double regulating valves, non-return valves, strainers and associated equipment. Also available are automatic make-up water and chemical treatment systems, in-house fabrication facilities for project-specific installation requirements such as headers, reducers and connection points. Remote monitoring options are also available for all temporary chiller installations.
RSS Mobile Desalination Water Solutions
RSS mobile desalination water includes reverse osmosis membranes for brackish and sea-water available in 20ft or 40 ft containers each with a capacity of up to 1000 m3 per day. Mobile desalination technology includes pre treatment, low and high pressure pumps, reverse osmosis membranes and all associated chemical dosing pumps and control equipment. All units are ‘plug & play’, with only power supply, inlet water, product water and brine discharge connections required. RSS Water target markets are:
· Markets that require drinking water, whether emergency, temporary or longer term basis. This includes labour camps, remote or island communities, waterless zones, disaster areas, or any location where water availability is not sufficient to meet local demand.
· Back-up water (plus cooling & power) system for nuclear power plants, large industrial manufacturers and heavy industries.
· Markets that require high or ultra-high quality water for industrial process operations.
· Markets that require water to be purified for cooling towers including district cooling plants, boilers and heat exchangers.
· The treatment and re-cycling of industrial effluent to reduce demand on municipal supplies.
· Markets where treated sewage effluent (TSE) is passed through a membrane-based plant and made safe for re-use in irrigation or industrial applications.
· Construction site usage for concrete batching plants, dust-suppression, fire-water or other uses.
· The production of water for farm and agricultural usage.
RSS Service Solutions
Rental Solutions & Services (RSS) provide annual preventive maintenance and service contract to companies who are using power generators and HVAC equipment. RSS flexibility, rapid response & understanding the requirements of our clients are successful elements in providing service & maintenance in power and HVAC equipments. RSS in-house engineering and fabrication facility, plus our wide experience in power & cooling, enables us to fully support, maintain and service any brands of power generators & HVAC equipment.
Power Service (Generators)
Diesel generator, whether used as prime or backup emergency power, must be regularly maintained to ensure the quality of power are performing in its optimum and are fuel efficient. Companies who own generators will require preventive maintenance to monitor the life-cycle of the power generators, codify the findings and apply regular routine maintenance.
RSS Power Services includes:
• Load bank testing
• Changing fuel and air filters
• Checking fluid levels
• Battery inspection and cleaning of connections
• Verifying control panel readings and indicators
• Replacement of worn out parts or upgrading components
HVAC Service (Heating, Ventilation A/C and Chillers)
RSS customize preventive maintenance programs and design each work items list in a custom format specific to the client’s HVAC equipment.
RSS Chiller Services includes:
- Repair, spares / refurbishment
- Service & maintenance
- Re-charging of chiller refrigerant / Refrigerant leak testing & refrigerant recovery / Retrofit & replacement of refrigerant
- Chiller commissioning services
- Industrial process chiller service
- Replacement of compressors, condensers, evaporators
- Condenser cleaning
- 24/7 emergency response service
Group Marketing Manager
Rental Solutions & Services
Suite Office 100
European Business Centre Building
Dubai Investment Park
P.O. Box 53220, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: + 971 4 8135100
Fax: + 971 4 8135109